Welcome Back 2021-2022!
We are so excited to welcome you back for in-person learning!
- Our school day is from 8:58am-3:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Every Wednesday students have early release at 1:00.
- We will be a one-to-one computer school, meaning every student will have an individual BPHS device to use in school and at home!
- Click here for NYC DOE School Calendar 2021-2022
Health and Safety Information
- NYC DOE Health and Safety Information
- How to Upload Vaccination Status
- COVID-19 Vaccines for School-Aged New Yorkers
- As per NYCDOE as of 9/16/2021: All visitors (age 12 and older) must show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination to enter a DOE building. Visitors do not include students attending school in a DOE building. We also strongly encourage vaccination for all students 12 and older.
- All students and staff who participate in high-risk PSAL sports must be vaccinated against COVID-19. Students in fall high-risk sports must get their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first day of competitive play. Winter and spring PSAL participants have until the beginning of their season to be fully vaccinated.
A vaccine mandate also applies to all high-risk afterschool extracurricular activities like chorus, musical theater, dance/dance team, band/orchestra (with concern for woodwinds), marching band, cheerleading/step teams/flag team. Students ages 12 and older participating in these extracurricular activities must be vaccinated in order to participate in these extracurricular activities.
New Student Orientation 2021
- Click here for Orientation Information.
- Please see our Reopening FAQs for answers about the 2021-2022 school year.
- We are located at 257 North 6th Street in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We are closely located to the L train at the Bedford stop and the G train at the Metropolitan stop.
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Diana Isern to request assistance.